Thursday, October 13, 2011

How to get an ulcer in FIVE EASY STEPS!

1. Pick out a the cheapest kind of shingles you can.
2. Find out that when they talk about shingles costing $65.00 a square, that means 100 square feet.
3. Wake up on Saturday morning, and while laying in bed with a sleep fogged brain, try to guess what the square footage of your roof is. Multiply that by $65.00 and freak out when your phone says your roof is going to cost $15,600.00. Especially freak when you remember that number is NOT in the budget.
4. Go to see your husband at your property where he has been working on the house.
5. Listen as said husband tells you that the roof on the house is too huge and so we are hiring a crew to roof it.

See, it's easy! You can do it too.

Tune in for my next post on how to get rid of an ulcer in one easy step. Ok, nevermind, I'll tell you now. Talk to your husband about the roof cost, and let him tell you that you have not moved the decimal properly. You guys do the math (I was guessing 2400 sq ft). Trust me, it's a WHOLE lot nicer than what I first figured out.

PS - I said I would praise God from the rooftops for the price being less than I thought it was going to be. And then I amended it to our attic. Now I'm amending it again. I'm praising Him from my blog. What a relief to know that things aren't as expensive as I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment