Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oh baby!

I recently had a dream that I had a baby. My little girl, whom I named Andi, was only a week old but could hold a bottle and had two teeth. When I woke up, I realized that that is completely unrealistic. Or so I thought.

Then I received this email. Maybe I could get that baby after all. And without the 9 months of misery OR the labor.

This picture of this adorable child arrived in my email yesterday, courtesy of Fred Meyer. I'll take him.

This was the subject line of the email:
And in the body of the email:


I'm not really ready for a baby right now, but maybe they'll have this sale again in a few months. I mean, who can beat that. Not only are their babies on sale, they even give you an EXTRA SAVINGS COUPON. Sounds like a bargain to me!!! "Yes, ma'am, I'd like the deluxe version that comes already potty-trained. Oh, you're sold out? When will your next delivery arrive? Perfect. I'll be back next May!"

What is this world coming to??

Note: The rest of the email talked about clothes, etc, so it probably wasn't as misleading as I would like to make it out to be. It just tickled my funny bone. :-D

3 comments:

  1. Funny! If only the were that inexpensive and easy to get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, I hope the email comes back out in a few *years. Eep!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, yeah. I think Cameron is hoping months, but I definitely would prefer more time!

    ReplyDelete