Monday, January 10, 2011

3 Things

1. I have used at least half a roll of toilet paper today. And that was just on my nose.

2. In north Idaho, if you live in a wealthy area (say near the lake), you can commandeer a street for sledding. I saw it. I just wish I would have had the camera with me so you could see it too.

3. I went to the funeral of Cameron's great grandfather today. He had gotten married when he was 96 or 97 years old. Definitely not something you hear about every day. It was a very different experience attending the funeral of someone you don't know, among people you don't know. Definitely an outside-looking-in moment.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Is TP cheaper than Kleenex? I think Kleenex might make you less of a Rudolph... you know, since that season is past and all. :-)

    2. Really? That sounds cool! Wish you'd been able to take pictures.

    3. I hear ya. Felt that way a little bit at some of the funerals of coworkers family members I've been to before. But it's for the people you do know and it matters very much to them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long did that marriage last? Maybe I should just ask, how old was he when he died?

    ReplyDelete