Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ramblings

I don't know about other bloggers, but there are times when I simply can't think of anything to say. I've been having that problem the last couple of days, but I decided to put something up here anyway.

Yesterday, I made a recipe from the Pioneer Woman Cooks. It is called Spicy Lemon Garlic Shrimp, and it was FANTASTIC. So full of butter, so not good for you, but so so yummy. If you like Shrimp, I would definitely recommend this.

On another note: I was introduced to Swag Bucks a while back, and didn't pay much attention for a while. I kept hearing them mentioned by various money saving websites and decided to check back in. I'm hooked. You may not know about my competitive streak. It usually comes out when I am driving and passing people just for the sake of going faster than them. Swag Bucks brings it out too. I end up wasting too much time trying to earn SB so that I can get free stuff. The main problem is, it's somewhat like credit card rewards in that you have to have a TON of SB to get much of anything. But I keep trying because one of these days, I'm going to win something. I think I need therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment