Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm loved.

I know I'm loved.

1. Sunday, we got a phone call that the elderly gentleman we take to church sometimes wanted to go to church. We got the call at 9 am, and need to leave the house by 9:15 in order to pick him up and be to church on time. Needless to say, it didn't happen. This stressed me, because Cameron was supposed to teach Sunday School, so it was not a good morning to be late. I swiftly prayed on the way out the door that the traffic would be lighter than usual. It was. At the first red light, I prayed that the rest of the lights would be green. I can't think of a single light that we had to stop for. We made it to church on time. I'm loved.

2. My husband recognized the rough day I had yesterday by bringing me home a beautiful hyacinth. I'm loved.

3. I have friends and family who often leave me messages to show that they haven't forgotten me. I'm loved.

2 comments: