Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Migrating Vegetables

There are some vegetables that I prefer to buy frozen. Among these are peas and broccoli. Since I buy the cheapest brand, the bags aren't reclosable. I usually put both bags inside one gallon size freezer bag to keep them fresh. For some reason, that freezer bag is really hard to keep inside the freezer. I want you to see the migration.

This is the happy (cold) home of the veggie bag.

This is where I discovered the veggie bag a couple of days after I had last used it. I am used to placing stuff up there (notice the abundance of stuff that lives on top of the fridge) so instead of putting the veggies IN the freezer, I put them ON it. Oops. They were quite spoiled by the time I discovered them.

This is where the veggies went next. The trash can was full, and I didn't want to overflow it. They only lived here for a few minutes.

The veggies final home. RIP veggies! I will miss you!

2 comments: