Friday, December 3, 2010

Shutterfly Cards

I am working on Christmas cards, and trying to find the cheapest options. Now that I live in the Arctic, I am going to have to mail a lot more cards. I was urged to check out Shutterfly, and wanted to share some of their cool merchandise with you guys.

I love the idea of personalized calendars. Everyone needs a calendar to keep track of their life, so why not get one that lets you see your favorite people every time you look at it? Shutterfly has several options. I think my favorite is the desk calendar. If you want to check them out, click here.


They also have some really awesome Christmas card formats. You can make a traditional Christmas card style with pictures of your family on the front and a message to loved ones inside. Or, you could make a flat photo card that is easy to mail. They have lots of templates for around your pictures. Check them out! You can expect to see one of these designs on a card from me!

Isn't this adorable? Just one of the many awesome options!
Shutterfly has card options for lots of different occasions. They have birthday (here), wedding (here), and thank you cards (here). You could even personalize your gift tags (here). Lots of fun things to check out. Go click through their website when you have a minute. I'm sure you'll find something neat!

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute. I keep thinking of doing the desk calendars.

    ReplyDelete