Friday, December 10, 2010

Stats

I was checking my stats the other day and noticed that I have had visitors to my blog from all over the world. One visitor in particular caught my eye. It was someone from Malaysia and I promptly had a flashback to my world before Cameron. You see, I met this guy online. He was a pirate and I just couldn't resist that black patch over his eye. Something about it caused instant chemistry. He reminded me that we had passed each other in the Minneapolis airport and both did a double take. It was like we knew each other even though we had never met. We kept in touch until that one fated day when I met Cameron. Even the black eye patch couldn't compete with a warm body. I promptly changed my internet identity and left my Malay pirate in the dust. When I saw that the visitor from Malaysia had only visited once, I knew instantly what happened. My old flame discovered my blog and searched diligently for a way to get me back, only to realize I was married. It so crushed his heart that he immediately climbed back on his boat and sailed off the end of the world. If I weren't so blissfully happy, I would feel sorry for him. You never know when your past will pop up in unexpected ways!

Note: Please be aware that this is a completely fictional posting.

4 comments:

  1. At least now he knows the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think being transported to Idaho-- away from so many family and friends-- has had an effect on you.

    Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, that little feature at the top of your screen... the "next blog" choice... can bring up all kinds of visitors from all over UNLESS you have opted out of allowing Blogger to include you in that random choice.

    ReplyDelete