Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dr Seuss

I love Dr Seuss. I think he was a literary genius, and had some amazingly wise things to say.


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." 
 
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells."  

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." 
 
"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."  

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" 
 
"If things start happening, don't worry, don't stew, just go right along and you'll start happening too."  

"ASAP. Whatever that means. It must mean, 'Act swiftly awesome pacyderm!" 
 
"If you'd never been born, then you might be an Isn't!
An Isn't has no fun at all. No, he disn't."  

These all came from this website. Love them!

1 comment:

  1. There are several quotes listed here that I didn't realize were Dr. Seuss quotes. Thanks for sharing.

    I also like nonsense. :-)

    ReplyDelete