Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Random...

Can you believe that 2011 is already a 12th over? I can't.

Last night, Cameron and I worked on our taxes using the TurboTax Federal Free edition. I love it. However, when we did our state taxes there, and then did them using another program, there was a several hundred dollar difference in the amount of money we will get back. That concerns me. Who knows what I did wrong. I am looking forward to getting our refund though. It puts us well on our way to having a down payment on our house!

Oklahoma friends - you have more snow than me. Nanny stinkin' boo boo.

Happy February 1st, everyone! I hope your day is more productive than I plan to make mine!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I don't plan on my day being all that productive! We're enjoying being snowed in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our taxes are about half done. I need to get that wrapped up. No snow here - psh - so I'm planning to be all kinds of productive. Oh, and I have a post about CDA to write... :-)

    P.S. You *have* to read Jon's comment on my apostrophe post. Seriously. It totally cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you ever figure out his OK tax stuff? Not that it's any of my business. :-)
    And, ps- we're enjoying seeing all the white stuff. Because it means no work! Wohoo!! We need one good snow a year so we can feel like we had winter. I think this is it.

    ReplyDelete