Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The week before...

Since I start my new job next Tuesday and the hours will be an adjustment, I decided to get my body used to them by keeping the same hours this week. I fail.

Yesterday morning, I didn't even try to get up early. (I still get up with Cameron, but with my job, I will have to be up even earlier.) I did take my shower last night, and followed the cleaning schedule I have set up for myself.

This morning, the only reason I got up early is because Cameron set an alarm for me. I completely forgot that to wake up, I require an alarm. Oops! Then, I got up, ate breakfast, and went back to bed. I have decided that as long as I get my stomach on this schedule I will be fine.

I feel like I'm torturing myself needlessly. I am quite hungry and there is food available. I'll be thankful I did this next week, though, right?

1 comment:

  1. Yes! You will. It'll help get you settled. Or something. ;-)

    ReplyDelete