Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Outside My Windows, Part 2

This is normally what I see outside my window. Everything is obscured by the condensation. Cameron told me I could probably wipe it off, but I like it. I can open the blinds and still get natural light, while still not worrying that the people walking down the street can see that I stay in my pjs most of the day.


This is what it looks like outside my window when I stand on the window seat to reach the cleared spot in the window. I was going to open the window to take a picture but I think it is frozen shut. There is a LOT of snow. Ok, so there are only 5 or 6 inches, but that is a lot for this Oklahoma girl.
 I am SO thankful for the sunshine. It's really bright when you look right in it, but who can help gazing adoringly at that huge friend that has been so conspicuously absent the last few days?

Tomorrow, we are headed a few hours south to spend Thanksgiving with Cameron's grandparents. We are planning to stay all weekend, and the guys will be hunting. I will be trying not to freeze. I'm not worried about eating too much, because that is not part of this culture, unless you live in my house. I hope you all have a very blessed Thanksgiving and a great time with family. If you are related to me and you are reading this, I will miss all of the chaos that always surrounds family gatherings. Please talk a little bit louder for me. And someone tall, hit your head on Grandma's light that is above the table, just for old times sake. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, no doubt someones head will come in contact. And on the snow problem, you really need a pair of good, grippy shoes. Not those crazy things most girls call shoes!!! And I only wish I had my truck up there! : ) Hang in there. And maybe I will get to come up there next summer. I'm planning on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking through your windows.

    ReplyDelete