Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ladies Day

I officially dub today "Ladies Day". Why? Because I am a lady, I like making things official, and I had a fun time with other ladies today.

Things of note from my day:

1. I like to be the first person off of the line when lights turn green and I'm at the front. Today, a grandpa from Michigan not only beat me off of the line, he squealed his tires doing so. Apparently, I'm not the only one with driving complexes. (I like to go fast, I like to be first, and I really like to pass people.)

2. I have a terrible time getting going. I was late meeting the other ladies. I have got to do something about being late so often.

3. I saw the funniest invention that I have seen in quite some time today in a Hallmark store. See below.

If I ever have a boy baby, you guys know what to get me!

4 comments:

  1. That's AWESOME! I might get these for you anyway, just for fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I would have had some when E was little! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to be first, too. I supposedly don't drive "like a mom." My girls are known to say at a tender age, "You're beating that car, mom, go faster!"

    ReplyDelete