Thursday, October 21, 2010

Letters from Lars

Un-dearest Linnie,

I need your help. Ever since you left with all of my money, my life has been dreary. I have found more money, and I want your help finding me a new wife. I heard that you have sisters. Perhaps one of them would be interested in a poor banker?

No longer yours, Lars

P.S. I have enclosed my best picture for your matchmaking efforts.



Ladies, who can resist this face? I couldn't. I know that you all will be wanting his contact information, so please just leave me a comment and I will do my best to get back to you with it.

Note: No old men were harmed in the making of this completely fictional post.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so tempted! If I weren't married ... ha! But wait, my hubby makes that face too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you put a picture of wesley?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, Bob, maybe in 50 years...

    M, is that what he looks like when he gets out of bed in the morning? "Honey, where did I put my dentures? I can't find them because I haven't put on my glasses yet!"

    ReplyDelete