Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday

Do you ever have mornings where you just can't get moving? That is what this morning is for me. I'm groggy and lethargic. Thanks for letting me share that with you.

Yesterday, I went to Canada for their Thanksgiving. My friend Sherry and JP invited me. It was so much fun. I rode up there with 3 other ladies, 1 small child, and 1 10 week old Shitzu (or however you spell that). We laughed and talked the whole way there and the whole way back. We got to eat lots of good food, too.

The windows are all closed in my house, and I'm still freezing my tookus off. We have the heater set on 55 degrees. Maybe it's time to turn it up a smidgen. The good news is that the ash aphids tookuses are all frozen. I haven't seen any in a couple of days. Not that I really was inspecting their hind-most portions.

I'm sorry, I don't have much inspiring to say today. Tomorrow, I will share tips for how to decorate the homes of newly married couples. We talked about it yesterday. We laughed. Tomorrow I will share.

3 comments:

  1. When we were a newly married couple (you know, back before the interwebz), we decorated with all things previously owned and way cheap. :-) In fact, we decorated exclusively that way for the first 8 years we were married. We bought our first grown up furniture in Phoenix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, all of our decorations are old or given to us. Well, except my awesome china hutch. And all of the labor Alan put into that was free.

    ReplyDelete